Monday, March 28, 2011

What Do You Thing About This UNIQUE PAINTING ???



This Painting was made by my friend Hery S. He named his unique visualisation with name Encuentro.Made in 2009 with acrilic canvas. I ask him why he named his creation with encuentro, but he just smiled and said that lets my soul feel that. Hmmm...its difficult to taste using my brain, i must taste it using my magical sense ...hehehhehe....im just an ordinary people who love to stare on unique creature like this paint.

But anyway i like this painting because that paint can throw me to somewhere mysterious place with horryble feelings. Its a deal with some deamon. I like that creature, it has many eyes with wings on this its back and fire around its body. That creature were speaking to unfinished form of human. Hmmm....its scary, expecially with death and sad looking pieces of body around them... :). However, with positif colour, i imagine this painting would fly to my work space. How about you? Same feeling or you have other visualisation? :) Share with me........

2 comments:

can be seen but can not be touched

hehehehehe.........singkat padat jelas..........

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More